New Jersey Jets Elite Program
The Elite program is structured as a unique youth hockey concept based on maximizing player ice time, exposure to elite competition with a AAA schedule and offering the most practice ice in the region. Jets teams have the unique opportunity to practice three times per week and only play competitive games (estimated total ice time is 200+ hours). Teams will play a thoughtfully crafted schedule consisting of showcases and competitive games that will maximize opportunities for player development and minimize redundant, lop-sided games and associated travel. Teams will play a minimum of 45 games throughout the season and experience rigorous skills and conditioning training on bye weekends (in addition to the three weeknight practices per week).
- The NJ Jets Elite are owned and operated by Black Bear Sports Group, owner of the SportsCare Arena
- Ice time is key! Players are exposed to more ice time AND age-specific off ice training including strength, yoga and diet
- Black Bear Sports Group owns and operates 22 ice rinks and three Junior “A” hockey clubs competing in the USHL, NAHL and EHL (elite players aged 16-20)
- The USHL and NAHL are the top junior hockey leagues in the United States and advance more players to Division-I NCAA hockey than any other leagues in North America
- Black Bear Sports Group is committed to advancing players through its youth hockey ladder of development to juniors, college and beyond
WHY CHOOSE JETS ELITE vs TRADITIONAL TIER-1?
- More ice! Dedicated 3x week practice ice; Spring/Summer sessions included
- Estimated 135+ hours of total practice ice and 200+ hours including games and showcases
- Approximately 25% more practice ice than competing organizations
- Video sessions at SportsCare Arena
- Consistent ice times all at SportsCare Arena
- Lower cost! Jets are typically priced ~10% lower than competing programs playing AAA schedules AND Jets players get ~25% more ice time
- What’s the catch? There is none! The Jets are owned and operated by the largest youth hockey and rink operator on the East Coast and don’t have the expensive overhead many clubs in the area incur. Your tuition fees were calculated to exactly cover all your player’s direct costs for ice, coaching, equipment and other team expenses.